About Me

My photo
Ever had the feeling like you knew what you want to do your whole life? Well thats me physical education teacher is what I've wanted to do my whole life. I love sports and children and I would love more than anything to physically educate children today. I have a real passion for physical education! Read more about my blog and you will find that out! :)

Friday, September 30, 2011

First Teaching Experience at St. Mary's

My first teaching experience at St.Mary's I thought went very well. I felt that for a our first time with the kids everyone in the class did well. I thought myself I did fairly well. I really loved how the kids enjoyed our games. When the kids were getting a little crazy all the students in the class handle it very well. At first I was really nervous but, once I got out there and gave my first instructions it just came naturally to me and I loved every moment of it and I think the kids did as well. I am VERY excited for the rest of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment