About Me

My photo
Ever had the feeling like you knew what you want to do your whole life? Well thats me physical education teacher is what I've wanted to do my whole life. I love sports and children and I would love more than anything to physically educate children today. I have a real passion for physical education! Read more about my blog and you will find that out! :)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Red Rover

Red Rover in the "Hall of Shame" is described as a game that a head football coach would use to find the toughest kid in the class. I would modified this game of red rover for my class to help my students be more physically active. Instead of having two teams have one or two people being the taggers and having them say red rover red rover and then say a color of a a shirt that a child is wearing and then they have to run across first then everyone else runs after. That way no one child is not being physically active and then are working on running technique, the speed, and how to change direction quickly. This way no kids have to be the toughest in the class and no child will get picked up and everyone is participating and being active thats what every child we teach needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment