About Me

My photo
Ever had the feeling like you knew what you want to do your whole life? Well thats me physical education teacher is what I've wanted to do my whole life. I love sports and children and I would love more than anything to physically educate children today. I have a real passion for physical education! Read more about my blog and you will find that out! :)

Friday, September 30, 2011

St. Mary's Planner Lab 3

St. Mary's Planner for Lab 3. My Games, crafts, and books that I was using that day for lab are in that planner. For lab 3 my group had the pre k group. My game was Sheep Tag.  Overall I think the game went over very well the kids like it they liked jumping around pretending to be sheep and the farmers like to tag the sheep, it seemed like they were really enjoying themselves which made me very happy and even i enjoyed the game. Outside with the students was really fun I really got to finally make actually connections with the students which I think is very important. I really got to know the students by names and what they like and what the don't like. Playing things like tag and hide and seek with them outside was great getting them all to be physically active in some way and have them running around was good for us to using different strategies to do so.








No comments:

Post a Comment