About Me

My photo
Ever had the feeling like you knew what you want to do your whole life? Well thats me physical education teacher is what I've wanted to do my whole life. I love sports and children and I would love more than anything to physically educate children today. I have a real passion for physical education! Read more about my blog and you will find that out! :)

Monday, October 3, 2011

Lab 2

Locomotor Lab part a lab 2 overview click here



Lab 2 was my first day teaching day at St. Mary's it was a very eye opening experience made me realize that I really do love to teach and love being around the kids and always having fun. I taught the chicken dance and overall it looked like the kids really enjoyed it which made me very happy. Everyone else did very well too especially since it was our first day.






No comments:

Post a Comment