About Me

My photo
Ever had the feeling like you knew what you want to do your whole life? Well thats me physical education teacher is what I've wanted to do my whole life. I love sports and children and I would love more than anything to physically educate children today. I have a real passion for physical education! Read more about my blog and you will find that out! :)

Monday, October 31, 2011

Going Bananas at St. Mary's on Halloween!!

Today at St. Mary's for lab number four the students were wild and crazy because it was halloween! Probably because of a sugar high. Today's lab class was a challenging day. I dressed up as a banana and the kids were loving it. We went outside with the older group and as soon as I went outside in my banana suit the just started chasing me around like crazy and all over me saying "GET THE BANANA!" It was really great cause I really got them running around and having fun and I had a ton of fun and I was super tired! It help them to be more active which was good and it helped throughout the day to get there attention. While introducing my game we lost a lot of the kids because they got picked up and the ones who were left just did not want to listen to the games we were going to play. I think that was because of all the sugar and running around they were doing. That made it really hard for me to teach them my game and they just were not getting it, but I'm glad because it gives me an idea of what I need to work on to improve my teaching. I need to be louder and take more control of my classes, and other things. Overall the experience as a whole was enjoyable because of all of the college students that dressed up for halloween and how much the St. Mary's students enjoy all of us dressing up! Outline of the lab CLICK HERE.






No comments:

Post a Comment