About Me

My photo
Ever had the feeling like you knew what you want to do your whole life? Well thats me physical education teacher is what I've wanted to do my whole life. I love sports and children and I would love more than anything to physically educate children today. I have a real passion for physical education! Read more about my blog and you will find that out! :)

Monday, October 31, 2011

Safe Halloween in Park Center

For APEM (Alliance for Physical Education Majors) I worked a safe halloween event for the club a Park Center at SUNY Cortland on halloween weekend. Being part of APEM we have to do an event so I picked to do this halloween event. I was helping out the kids friendly haunted house. There were many different things for the kids to do there was a kids friendly haunted house and scary haunted house a room for musical chairs, costume contest, pumpkin tag in one room, face painting and lots of everything. It was a great event for kids to come to. In the kids friendly haunted house we set up an course for them to go though instead of trying to scary them and letting them have fun! Unfortunately only 5 or so kids came to park center that day and came to the event but, for those kids that did they really enjoyed themselves so that was fun. I'm glad I got the chance to do that and just be active with the kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment