About Me

My photo
Ever had the feeling like you knew what you want to do your whole life? Well thats me physical education teacher is what I've wanted to do my whole life. I love sports and children and I would love more than anything to physically educate children today. I have a real passion for physical education! Read more about my blog and you will find that out! :)

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

St.Mary's Thank You Collage!


This is my collage for St. Mary's to thank them for giving me the oppurntity to work with the students at the school to help me further my career it was definetly one of the most postive experience I've had the pleasure of experiencing. I will take many things from working there and use to in my future in physical education. I have a soft spot for many of the students they were the biggest factor in the fact that I had such a postive experience. I will never forget St. Mary's the students and the staff THANK YOU!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment