About Me

My photo
Ever had the feeling like you knew what you want to do your whole life? Well thats me physical education teacher is what I've wanted to do my whole life. I love sports and children and I would love more than anything to physically educate children today. I have a real passion for physical education! Read more about my blog and you will find that out! :)

Sunday, November 20, 2011

DO THE CREEP WAH

For a class project our group made a video all about chapter 8 in our book the rudimentary movement abilities chapter. So what are group decided to do was make a music video to the song "The Creep" by Lonely Island. We started by making our own lyrics and incorporating information for the chapter we picked. We brought up topics like stability, locomotion, manipulation, sitting, standing, crawling, reaching, grasping, and releasing. The main topic was doing the creep that was the chorus of our song, then in each verse touch on the each one of the topics I listed above. It was a really great way to learn the chapter I feel like I really understand the material within the chapter. Below is our video made by the Jumping Jack and Jills. Lyrics to the song are on the bottom of the video and also on youtube. ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment