About Me

My photo
Ever had the feeling like you knew what you want to do your whole life? Well thats me physical education teacher is what I've wanted to do my whole life. I love sports and children and I would love more than anything to physically educate children today. I have a real passion for physical education! Read more about my blog and you will find that out! :)

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

SUNY Cortland Mini Conference

Last friday SUNY Cortland hosted a mini conference for physical education. This was a great experience for a students and teachers at SUNY Cortland. Everyone learned many new things to add to their teaching styles and expand their way of thinking. I went to a very interesting teaching on games from Australia done by SUNY Cortland students that went to Australia for student teaching. Learned not only games from Australia like ruby but also how to involve each subject matter in school to physical education classes. Like adding elements from math, social studies, science, art, and music into each lesson plan. This helps each student review what they are learning in there other classes, while they have fun and are physically active.

No comments:

Post a Comment