About Me

My photo
Ever had the feeling like you knew what you want to do your whole life? Well thats me physical education teacher is what I've wanted to do my whole life. I love sports and children and I would love more than anything to physically educate children today. I have a real passion for physical education! Read more about my blog and you will find that out! :)

Monday, September 19, 2011

Lab1

In Lab 1 it was a very overwhelming experience but a fun one. It was our first day at St.Mary's observing the students and getting a chance to join them in playing activities and get to know them a little more. The students were great they all seemed very excited for us to be there which made me feel a lot more welcomed. They also seemed that they respect that we are there to teach them and are excited to learn new and exciting games this semester. At times some of the children got a little crazy but for the most part they were a blast! I was amazed with the skill that a lot of students had in certain sports. One boy was so good at soccer like better than me, his skill level was probably years and years ahead of him and he knew everything about the sport, we talked about professional teams and who was his favorite and he knew what he was talking about knew all the players on his favorite team. Although he didn't  really like my team thats okay, I still had a great time!


No comments:

Post a Comment